Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Music is oxygen

Music is like oxygen...I cant even imagine living in a world without music... Its the rhythm of life...It rejuvenates me from stress and tension....Inspires me when my morale is down.. Every occasion has its own suitable music..I have a passion for Rock music... Music adds flavor to our dull lives....

Especially after a long and tiring day listening to my favorite music revives me...I'm sure that your case is no different...

This is what some of my friends had to say about what music means to them in their lives


A big relief .......when u r at a closed - stuffed and jail like office
- Anu
A R Rahman..!!
- Vivek
'As heart beats ensure the liveliness of ur Body. Its Musiq which ensures the liveliness of ur Mind !!'
- Abhi
love , energy , affection, sentiments
- Viswan

No comments:

Post a Comment